Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Here's What's Happening

Television is still broken. The TiVo was attached to this television, and was not able to record the last four episodes.

We just moved to a new apartment. Movers came yesterday.

I am going to connect the TiVo to the only working television in the house, and starting today it should record normally.

I have not told you about the last nine episodes of Oprah. I managed to watch six of them, but I don't see when I will have any chance to write about them. I'll try, but no promises.

What I want to do now is just start from today and do the last six episodes of the show "live." Meaning I'll watching today's episode and write about it tonight. I think I can handle that for six more days. And if I get some extra hour between now and next Wednesday, I'll try to share my thoughts on the six episodes I've neglected, plus the three I haven't watched (even though that means I'll probably have to illegally download them).

Sorry. This blog is getting to be completely pointless, but I just can't quite justify giving up this close to the end, even if every post from here on out is utter crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment