Monday, December 13, 2010

Paging Dustin

I've already told you that Oprah and her "ultimate guests" audience have arrived in Australia. From what I can gather about her journey to the other side of the world, it's going very well so far. Just look at this picture of Oprah, Gayle and some guests, after being a part of the largest group ever (presumably not all pictured) to climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge (photo from Huffington Post):


Now, we can all wait for the episodes to air before we learn any more information about this trip. Or, we can use our very own in-house source, Dustin. I haven't heard from him in a while, but Dustin is my Australian reader. I may have more than just one, but he's the only one who's made himself known, so I'm staying loyal to him in my quest for information about what's going on Down Under. So, Dustin, if you're still reading, talk to us. What's the mood down there? Is it all Oprah, all the time? Or do people not really care as much as the Oprah team and one Australian correspondent would have had us believe?

We've got a week of repeats here, and I am sort of refusing to begin watching that 20th Anniversary Collection DVD, so I need your help, Dustin. Give me some content here. Don't leave me hanging.

No comments:

Post a Comment