Thursday, December 16, 2010

She's Waiting

So, I guess Dustin is officially MIA for now. I'm sure he'll be saddened to learn that he was called out, and just left me looking like a weirdo on the internet.

I'm busy with work at the moment, but when I walked into the living room today, I realized that I can never truly escape Oprah.

Or at least that I can't escape Katie.


Not sure what you're looking at there?  Let's go in for the close-up.


Katie admitted this morning that she's fallen in love with Oprah, and she can't wait to watch this 20th Anniversary nonsense. I don't think I'll make it through this weekend without being forced to officially open this packaging and pop in the first disc.

And next week, we're getting some new shows. No idea what they will be yet, but they'll be new. Or at least that's what my DVR tells me.

In other words, you have plenty of reasons to keep coming back. So make sure you do.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that disc set is almost as sparkly as the tree! And the glare from the teeth is blinding...

    ReplyDelete